Teamcenter PLM Administrator, Teamcenter Architect, CAD Data Administrator
M4 is looking for an experienced Siemens Teamcenter PLM administrator, Teamcenter architect, and/or CAD data administrator to join our team in Long Beach, CA. You’ll be part of a major effort within our company towards realizing the benefits of a digital enterprise for both M4 and for our customers.
You’ll be primed for success if you have a working knowledge of Siemens’ Teamcenter ecosystem:
- As an administrator within an Active Workspace and Rich Client-based Teamcenter environment
- As a Teamcenter architect with experience designing and managing Teamcenter environments and the workflows within them
These items are a big plus:
- Experience with NX CAD data management
- A working knowledge of configuration management practices
- Experience designing and implementing engineering processes in digital environments
- Experience deploying and managing Teamcenter licenses
- Scripting skills to help automate manual tasks
Successful candidates must also have:
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Solid planning, record-keeping, reporting, and task prioritization skills
- US citizenship or permanent resident status
This position will support M4’s internal design and development efforts as well as those of our clients. You’ll be a focal point within our team and for our customers regarding the design, implementation, and management of a small but growing pool of Teamcenter digital environments and the digital ecosystem that surround those environments.
To make it happen, you’ll:
- Own the design and implementation of multiple Teamcenter deployments
- Negotiate and implement engineering, program management, manufacturing, and other workflows within Teamcenter
- Work with Siemens’ technical and business resources to capture and implement Teamcenter deployment best-practices
- Plan and assist with the organization of large amounts of requirements, CAD, analysis, manufacturing, ops, and other vault-housed data
- Work with M4’s internal IT team to define scalable, secure 4-tier Teamcenter infrastructure
- Tailor each deployment to meet the unique requirements of each Teamcenter customer
- Provide Teamcenter-centric troubleshooting and detail-oriented technical support to our users
- Work with our sales teams to communicate Teamcenter’s value in delivering digital thread and digital twin capabilities to our customers and prospective customers
M4 will provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with physical and mental disabilities but you must be able to speak, hear, see, read, write, type, dial, reach, bend, and be able to lift, carry, push, and pull up to 35 pounds including up and down stairs to fulfilL this role.
M4 Engineering is a dynamic and rapidly growing high technology engineering company located in Long Beach, CA. We provide a casual work environment with flexible hours and we offer a competitive starting salary with health, vision, and dental benefits.
NOTE: Local candidates are preferred, and relocation assistance is unfortunately not available.
Full time onsite, hybrid onsite/remote, and full remote options may be available.
Upload resume at https://www.m4-engineering.com/community/careers/