A composite lamination technician is needed to support M4’s growing manufacturing capability. This individual will have primary responsibility for supporting a wide range of aerospace programs. Responsibilities may vary from producing composite tooling, material kitting, lamination, and trimming.
Employer is a rapidly growing small company with excellent advancement potential.
- US Citizen or permanent residents ONLY.
- Two-year composite lamination experience
- Experience with both wet layup and prepreg processes
- Familiarity with trimming of final parts and bonding fasteners
- Airframe & Powerplant (A&P) mechanic license preferred but not required.
- Composite tooling, fabrication, and repair (aerospace composites preferred).
- Ability to interpret manufacturing drawings and work instructions.
- Experience with operation and maintenance of computer- and manually-controlled manufacturing equipment such as
- Common shop tools – vacuum pumps, composite ovens, drill presses, grinders, saws, welders etc.
- CNC machine tools.
- A strong track record of safety.
- The ability to work at aerospace-level quality standards (AS9100 & ISO9001)
- Good people skills.
- Local candidates preferred.
M4 Engineering is a dynamic and rapidly growing high technology engineering company located in Long Beach. We are currently seeking a highly organized, enthusiastic individual to join our manufacturing and test team. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with a dynamic team performing manufacturing and testing tasks for Department of Defense, NASA, and commercial clients. We have a small office with a casual work environment and a flexible schedule. We offer a competitive starting salary based on education and experience, and great benefits.