An aerodynamic analysis engineer is needed to perform aerodynamic analysis of various configurations. This individual will have primary responsibility for computational fluid dynamics analysis tasks from grid generation through post-processing and interpretation of results. The candidate will present analysis results to both internal and external customers.
Employer is a rapidly growing small company with excellent advancement potential.
- US Citizen or permanent residents ONLY
- Computational Fluid Dynamics Analysis experience required
- Three-dimensional grid generation capability and experience required
- FUN3D experience preferred
- Understanding of aerodynamic analysis for both performance and S&C of air vehicles required
- Skills for result validation required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Optimization experience a plus
- Experience in advanced methods such as propeller aircraft interaction (PAI), time accurate, DES, reacting flows preferred
- Programming experience in Python, FORTRAN, C/C++, and/or Matlab is a plus
- At least 3 years experience in aerodynamic analysis and design of aircraft
- Local candidates preferred
- Leadership experience preferred.
M4 Engineering is a dynamic and rapidly growing high technology engineering company located in Long Beach. We are currently seeking a highly organized, enthusiastic individual to join our engineering team. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with a dynamic team performing engineering research and analysis for Department of Defense, NASA, and commercial clients.